It’s your future we’re talking about here.
If you’ve ever felt like a commodity when dealing with people who recruit Talent, you’re not alone. The strategies, values and guiding principles of the business you work with are what bring positive, rewarding relationships…or something entirely distasteful. Don’t work with just anyone.
I’m selective with the talent that I pursue for my clients. They want me to ensure that individuals have an exceptional candidate experience. I’m paid for my time rather as a commissioned recruiter at a third party agency. This is an important distinction: My role is to find people for specific client companies. And today I am working with one client, but in a matter of months I could be engaged with a different client.
It’s important that you have the information you need to make a decision of what to explore and what to consider and who to network with. See what others have said about working with me at their side.
I’ve served as a recruiter for companies in Minnesota and nation-wide, focusing on opportunities in IT, eCommerce, Marketing, Finance, Medical Device, Healthcare at Executive and Professional levels. Today I work with one company at one time, keeping it simple and transparent for all involved.
Career Coaching Services:
- Timing: I’ve found when recruiting that there are rarely more than two jobs at the right salary, the right location and the right time. I keep you informed of ongoing opportunities, the ones you really want to hear about.
- Advisor: I guide you beyond the obvious considerations and through the finer points to help you determine if the job is right for you. If there are factors that concern me, I make them clear.
- It’s all about chemistry: I have rich experience with many companies and pride myself on giving candidates a complete picture, the “inside scoop” on the culture to avoid surprises later on.
- Fees: Resume Writing Consults, Career Coaching offered on a sliding scale and availability is very limited. I am not a third party recruiter, so there are no fees to anyone.
- You’re in control: We work as a team, but it’s your life and you know what’s best for you and your family.
- Confidentiality: Sharing your resumes or anything else about you without your approval would be unethical and bad for business. Referrals from you are also kept completely confidential.
- Play to Win: Your time is valuable. I will help you get what you need from the process.
See what others have said about working with me at their side.